Friday, May 20, 2011

What’s this all about?

There are actually two answers to that question: one short term, one long term. Short term: this summer I will be spending about 2 ½ to 3 months in Europe (see future posts about summer plans) and will be using this blog to keep everyone up-to-date while I am gone. Long term: after returning from Europe the plan is to use this blog to keep in contact with friends and family who I have limited day to day contact with. As I embark on this new chapter in my life I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of changes and I wanted somewhere where I could easily share this journey with everyone.

So that’s what this is all about. Please follow the blog, read, comment, share, if you want to keep up-to-date, if you are just bored and want something to read, or any reason in between. I can’t wait to see where the future and this blog go!

~Heather

S.D.G.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you started a blog. I will read it pray for you often. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete